Hello Jenny,

> 1: I accidentally deleted the ''unread" tab - how do I get it back?

1.- Select Options/Preferences/Message list/Tabs and then click on the
'New' button on the top right.

2.- On the 'General' tab on the 'Set up message list tabs' dialog that
opens:
    - Enter Unread as Name
    - Leave the color as Default or change it to your preference
    - Select (tick) 'Use on Main window' and 'Use in separate message
    viewer'

3.- On the 'List' tab, just make sure the default for 'Message list
source' is 'Current message list'.

4.- On the 'Filter' tab:
    - Select 'Replace current message list filters' (should be the
    default)
    - Select (tick) 'Use quick filtering' and in the 'Message must be'
    options select (tick) 'Unread'.

Then just click OK and OK again. That should do it.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.8.10
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com