Hello MFPA,

> On Sunday 17 November 2013 at 1:13:36 PM, in
> <mid:blu0-smtp1087d74d7052f1602e641e8c9...@phx.gbl>, scu...@mymts.net
> wrote:
>

>> Hello MFPA,   A reminder of what MFPA typed on:
>> Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 13:03:03 GMT +0000
M>>> Anybody know the current bugtrack URL?
>
>> https://bt.ritlabs.com/

Something weird is happening. You seem to reply to Stuart Cuddy and yet
I have not received any messages from him in this list lately, and more
specifically in this thread.

Same thing happens with your <mid:482095165.20131117130303@my_localhost>
in which you seem to reply to Roger Philips and I have not received/seen
his message either.

Have I inadvertently deleted them? Have I received them at all or
perhaps been misplaced by filters? A search of my whole message base
could not find any of them.

Looking at the Spam folder in my gmail account doesn't show them there
either. I'm quite puzzled, what's going on?

But I am even more puzzled because I looked at the TBUDL archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/index.html and
those two messages don't show there either. This thread, with subject
'The bat! Version 6.0.0', only shows four messages, 3 from you and one
from me (my reply to your second post).

As I say, I am quite puzzled. Any idea of what may be going on?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.8.10
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com