Fellow Bat users, I am stumped.

Is  it possible to set file sharing preferences in Adobe Elements 9 so
as to specify The Bat as the e-mail client?

Background:

We use Adobe Photoshop Elements and it supposedly makes it easy to
share pictures via e-mail. "All" one has to do is click on "e-mail
attachments," drag phots to a sharing tray, write the message, select
recipients from an address book, click "next," and you are done. One
small problem: Adobe assumes the entire world uses Microsoft Outlook,
and, if you don't you can go to "preferences" and change the e-mail
client. Unfortunately, Adobe locks in three options: Microsoft
Outlook, Windows Live Mail, or Adobe E-mail Service. I find Adobe's
forums totally useless, so I am hoping that someone on this list knows
a work-around that will allow me to set The Bat as my e-mail
preference for sharing photos. Otherwise, the only way to attach
photos in The Bat is by going to "Utilities" and "attach a file." But,
this is tedious when you have to navigate a file tree and find one,
two, five or ten pictures amongst 10,000 pictures, all of which are in
multiple levels of folders. It would be a lot easier to be able to use
Adobe  Elements,  but  that  application  seemingly permits its e-mail
sharing  facility  to only be used by users of one of the three e-mail
clients mentioned above.  Any suggestions?

--
Avi,

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! ver. 5.8.8 on WinXP pro, sp3