On Thursday, December 19, 2013, 12:54:39 AM, MFPA wrote:

> The following SMTP settings work for one of my "@yahoo.uk" accounts:-

> SMTP Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk
> Connection: Secure to regular port STARTTLS
> Port: 587

> Authentication: Perform SMTP Authorisation (RFC 2554)
>                 same user/password as for mail retreival

This seems to work for me, too. Many thanks! :) One test msg got lost
in the electronic ether, but other test msgs were sent and rec'd
correctly. I no longer get the error messages on attempted send.

Thanks again,

--
Regards,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v6.1.0.2 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2