On Friday, February 7, 2014, 2:29:31 AM, Stephane Bouvard wrote:

> As i've paid for version 6, i would like to be able to use it.  I
> expect that ritlabs will fix bugs of version 6 at no cost, as
> required by european laws (legal warranty, the product i buy must
> work as advertised, if not it must be fixed), thus if it's a general
> bug, i report it to be fixed.  I do not talk about a small bug but a
> problem with a major feature : be able to send correctly a mail in french.

if  you  paid  for version 6, you will be good to load 6.2.12. If you've paid
for version 5, then your version 5 license is good only to 6.0.99.

--

Dwight A. Corrin
h: 316.303.9385
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com

 Using IMAP with The Bat!  Version 6.2.12 (64-bit) on Windows 7 version 6,1
(Service Pack 1)