2/10/2014  8:54 PM

Hi MFPA,

On 2/10/2014 MFPA wrote:

M> You mean in "Network Administration" you are set as Admin for all
M> accounts and your wife is set as User for her account only?

No I mean I manage all the accounts on both computers and store the
message bases for all accounts on my computer. My wife has a redundant
message base on her computer.

M> Do you download your wife's mail for her, or is it just stored on your
M> computer? Is it stored on her computer as well?

She has her own redundant message base managed by her copy of The Bat!
running on her computer.

- --
Paul

The Bat! v.4.2.44.2 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 6.1.7601
No IMAP  No OTFE