Hello Paul,

> I am using the Outlook L&F reply template from silverstones.com
> (http://cgi.silverstones.com/library.php#outlook_lf) however each time
> I use this I get two carriage returns between the word Sent and the :.
> I cannot see what the problem is, does anyone else have this problem
> with the template or an alternative which does work that they could share?

I have just copied and tested the template you mention and it works just
fine here. The only thing I see that can produce de two carriage returns
is that the '%-' were missing at the end of these two lines:

Sent%-
%VARdate='%SetPattRegExp="^Date:.*?$"%RegExpMatch=%HEADERS'%-

Actually I have deleted them for testing and I did get the two returns.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v6.2.14
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com