Hello Paul,

>>> See attached screenshot of my Account / Properties menu.
>
M>> Can't see the screenshot, I think attachments are not allowed in TBUDL.
M>> Anyway, you mention Account/Properties and the Viewer/editor settings
M>> are in Options/Preferences.
>
> No problem seeing attachments on my older version. Perhaps your
> settings in security programs are causing the problem.

I can also see attachment with no problems. What I said, or meant to
say, wah that I could not see the 'intended' attachment because
attachments are not allowed in this list (TBUDL).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v6.3.0.2 (ALPHA)
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com