I'd written for help because after reinstalling The Bat (when I had to also
reinstall my Windows 7 operating system), the Preferences window would not
enlarge and would not allow me to make any changes.

Basically, no one had a suggestion that worked, so I guess I'm going to try to
solve the problem by upgrading to a new version of The Bat.

I'm currently using 4.2.44.2.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to which version is the most stable? The
current version seems to be 6.3.2, but when I try to see what's new in that
version, the link is broken. That doesn't make me feel very comfortable about
that version.

Thanks.

Mike Greenbaum