On Monday, April 28, 2014, 9:56:18 AM, MFPA wrote:

> Stopped sending as well, or only stopped receiving?

I didn't think to check sending...

> My initial guess was TLS certificate issues, but the log for your

This could well be right, at least for GMX.com.

> re-entering passwords. And maybe logging into the GMX website in case
> there was anything relevant there.

Their log-in is horrible; can't seem to drag-and-drop from KeePass,
for example.  I couldn't get in, which should have told me more than
it did.  Because, today everything works, including, after your
reminder, sending.  So I suppose it was just a GMX glitch that
coincided with my updating TB.

--
Thanks,,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v6.4.0.2 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2