Hello Stefan,

> when I create a message, the bat saves it in different stages of editing in
> the same folder I create it.

After sending my first reply I re-read your message more carefully and it
is when I noticed that you say the message is saved "in the same
folder". The auto-save feature has always saved the messages in Outbox.
If it is saving somewhere else this may be a bug.

>  Sometimes I work on a message for relatively a
> long time (let's say 30-60 minutes), so I end up with literally dozens of
> copies in my folder. Which, I must say, it's pretty confusing.
>
> After I send the message, the copies do not disappear / delete themselves.
> They just lay there as if I need them or something.

And this is wrong too. The multiple copies should be deleted. As I say,
this may be a new bug introduced recently. I will report this in TBBETA
because, as I am writing this reply, I have noticed the auto-save
feature (which I have set to 60) is not doing anything. At least it is
not saving in Outbox.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v6.4.0.4
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com