Morning Nick,

> Witch (where )are the account  settings saved.

 In the corresponding directory, usually The Bat!\mail\account name
 Specifically:

.srx - filters
.fld - folders
.qtn - quick templates
.cfg - basic configuration
.log - log, you may delete it
.m_d  .m_r  -  have  no  idea(*), anybody has? only some numbers in them.

(from a post by Christopher J Trybowski)

> It does that with every message I have tried. Btw  Eudora doesn' t read them
> too.

 Possibly this is a problem with your installation... Or can somebody else
 reproduce it?

> That 's one things they have to fix. Maybe in v2. (is v2 coming out soon?)

 Betas are likely to come this year, but not the finished product.

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.44