Hello Feli,

On Friday, July 18, 2014,  you wrote:

> Hello Chris,

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:42:56 +0100GMT Chris Wilson wrote:

CW>> Without  thinking  I  moved TB! to my new Windows 7 Pro 64 bit machine

> I had no problems at all, no losses of data or configurations.

Some  great  reassurance,  I  have  checked and TB! has maintained the
correct  location for my data, so all seems good. I was amazed how much
faster  a  full  maintenance  progressed on a SSD and a modern machine!
Thanks everyone, have a good weekend.

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"