Hi

On Monday 22 September 2014 at 10:44:17 PM, in
<mid:172630305.20140922164...@gmail.com>, Achdut18 wrote:

> I cannot open the Help Topics file from within The Bat!

Do you get an error message or does nothing happen?

> I CAN open the file by clicking on the file,
> The_bat.chm, in Windows Explorer. But, why am I not able
> to do so anymore from within the The Bat?

Is The_bat.chm still in the right place? (For my TB! version, that's
the same foder as me thebat.exe, in %programfiles%\The Bat!.)

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3