Hi

On Wednesday 24 September 2014 at 5:01:32 PM, in
<mid:1205747717.20140924120...@grunwalds.com>, Rick wrote:

> It changed the template during one of the MSI installs.
> I have changed it and now changed it back. I wonder if
> it is one of those miscellaneous fixes that just came
> out If there is any text below here, there is a problem
> as there should not be any

> Current version is 6.1.8 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

There was only the list footer below that point, which is added as the
message passes through the list server, so all seems well.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3