MFPA:

> One simple suggestion would be just the one AB entry for each student,
> and list the username and password for all courses in the Memo field.
> An example AB entry might be:-
>

>    Name: "John Doe"
>    Email: john....@domain.com
>    Memo:  Course:      Course0
>           Username:    Username0
>           Password:    Password0
>
>           Course:      Course1
>           Username:    Username1
>           Password:    Password1
>

> Your quick template would now be:-
>
>         %TONAME
>         %ABtoMemo
>

> So the student would receive just one email that listed the usernames
> and passwords for all their courses.

Yes, I was hoping to avoid that solution because I can't manage it
automatically. I use Access to export a tab delimited file from the school
database and feed it into The Bat address book, and I would need to manually
merge any double entry by editing the memo field and deleting the double.

Maybe I could build a new query to export a different type of address list,
with memo fields already filled that way, but I guess it would need a lot of
work (-:

Anyway, thanx a lot for your input.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it