10/20/2014  5:59 AM

Hi Robert,

On 10/19/2014 Robert D. wrote:

RD> And I, clumsy at times, am highly disliking any Clicks, double or single
RD> as-well-as <ctrl> clicking things that are Trojans and Virii as
RD> attachments .... for obvious reasons.

For 27 years my [Delete] key has deleted the whole message immediately
upon receiving a message with a negative attachment. Why would one be
inclined to retain the message body of such junk? The best way I have
found to avoid snake bite is to stay away from the viper pit!

BTW, Ctrl-A works here and has for many years.

- --
Paul

The Bat! v.6.6.0.3 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 6.1.7601
No IMAP  No OTFE