Saturday, November 22, 2014, 8:07:10 PM, you wrote:

> Are you running the SMTP servers, or are they?

> If they are running them and the certificate does not match the server
> name you are using to connect, are you perhaps using an alias and the
> server is also known by the name that matches the certificate?

My  domain  /  hosting provider is running the servers. In fact I just
received a mail from there that the certificate name is the same for three of
the
four domains, but different for the other one. This means changing the
SMTP  server address accordingly in each email account. I need to test
this, but that means the CryptoAPI should work if I do that.

Adrian