Hello MFPA,

>> Thanks for that. Some can be deleted from the history but other addresses
>> come from
>> somewhere else and can't be deleted.

> Do the settings available at Options | Preferences | Address History not help?
>
> (I have only ever managed to limit the number of history entries to
> about 40, the optimal situation of having none has always eluded me.)

Thanks for the suggestion but no it didn't help.

I have addresses being suggested that are not in the address book, nor
in the list in the Addresses tab. This address is single quoted and
also double quoted and I want to remove it as I also have it correctly
in the Address Book.

Any ideas?

 Tony                            mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 6.7.3.2 (BETA)