On Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 7:47:38, Achdut18 wrote:

> Is this possible?   Can I reset the default for that reply button
> so that it populates the "to" field of the outgoing message with
> the text that appears in the "from" field of the message to which I
> am replying?  If so, can you provide step-by-step instructions that explain
> how to do this?

I use a reply template which contains the following for mailing lists
that don't set the Reply-To header:

%SETPATTREGEXP=":\s*(([^@]+)@[^>]+)"%-
%RegExpBlindMatch="%OHEADER(List-Post)"%-
%TO=""%TO='"%ofromname on %-
[%SUBPATT="2"]" %-
<%SUBPATT="1">'%-

This will populate the To address with sender's name and mailing list
name, and the address from the List-Post header in the message.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Anything is possible if you don't know what you'retalking about.
       -- Green's Law of Debate