>Is there any option so that deleted junk mail disappears entirely?
Yes - you can create a folder to catch it then have it delete everything in
that folder with a filter. I use a shortcut key to mark the message, export it
yo a folder on the hard drive then delete it. I have a system hot key to call a
batch that packages it up for spamcop, send it then delete it from the hard
drive

I would be careful of having it delete everything that hits a folder. You might
accidentally delete something important.