Hello fellow TBUDLer's

Something happened yesterday which has cause me to lose my entire address book
and I am now prevented from deleting messages.  In addition, my new message
"favorites" drop-down list is now empty.  It looks as though the address book
and the drop-down list have reverted back to a brand new installation in that
the only address book entry is one for RIT Labs support which I assume would be
included in a brand new installation.  The drop-down list contains only "new
template" and "quick templates".  Again, as I assume it looked when TB was first
installed.

I can no longer delete messages.  Selected messages DO disappear when the trash
can is clicked on or the DELETE key is pressed but as soon as I change focus to
another folder and back to the folder where I did the deletes, all of the
deleted messages are still there.

Windows System Restore won't run because some file is supposedly corrupted and a
re-installation of TB on top of the existing proved in-affective.  I am
considering deleting the current installation of TB and trying the re-install
again.

The only thing I can think of which may have played a pert in this is my
download and test of something called Wise Care 365 which is supposed to "clean
up" and "speed up" your PC.  I foolishly allowed it to delete registry entries
which it deemed "clutter" and other non-registry junk files.  I have no way of
knowing if that program was the culprit (it has since been deleted) because
several hours elapsed before I went back to TB and discovered the problems.

Needless to say, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jack LaRosa

TB! ver. 5.2.2 PRO
Win 7 HOME