8/8/2015  7:17 AM

Hi Jack,

On 8/7/2015 Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

JSL> The only thing I can think of which may have played a pert in this is my
JSL> download and test of something called Wise Care 365 which is supposed to
"clean
JSL> up" and "speed up" your PC.  I foolishly allowed it to delete registry
entries
JSL> which it deemed "clutter" and other non-registry junk files.  I have no
way of
JSL> knowing if that program was the culprit (it has since been deleted) because
JSL> several hours elapsed before I went back to TB and discovered the problems.

JSL> Needless to say, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have used Wise Registry Cleaner for years in Win 7 Pro with great
success. It automatically creates a registry backup.

It is important to review registry and/or file deletions before
executing the deletion action. No "cleaner" application can know all the
nuances of all programs...

Hopefully a re-installation of Wise Cleaner will find the backup it
created.
- --
Paul

The Bat! v.6.7.7.0 (Christmas Edition) on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 6.1.7601
No IMAP  No OTFE