Using The Bat! 5.8.8 on Windows Vista Build 6002

On Sunday, September 6, 2015, 5:00:23 PM, Leonard S. Berkowitz wrote:

> I am on 5.2.2. I do not have the Update Entry. What version do I need
> for that entry?

I'm on 5.8.8 and the update option is there for that version. It
wasn't for the version of TB 5 for which I upgrated. IIRC, 5.8.8 was
the latest stable version of TB5 last time I checked and I don't want
to buy a licence for version 6 or 7.

> What would be an upgrade path to the current version?

https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/upgrade_policy.php should
have the information you seek.

HTH,

--