Guten Morgen,

... just in case anyone is interested in how this turned out: I
amended the original idea and created two "virtual folders" beneath my
spam folder:

"to_me": filter "if recipient contains <my email>"
"to_other": filter "if recipient does-not contain <my email>"

This narrows down my daily spam quite considerably. Today's yield:

"to_me": 4 messages (these are mostly newsletters and similar that are
legitimate in principle, but unwanted nevertheless)

"to_other": 39 messages (true spam - delete without looking)

Nice! :-)

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:a...@treadstone79.de