Hello Achdut18,

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 04:37:18 -0500 GMT (07-Jun-16, 16:37 +0700 GMT),
Achdut18 wrote:

> One problem is no sooner solved when another presents itself.

> My wife also uses The Bat on her laptop.  She experienced the same
> problem that I had been having, with not being able to send mail
> from the 1and1.com accounts.   Her e-mail setup is nearly identical
> to mine:  we both have the same 24 accounts and accessibility to
> each of them.    Because she was having the same problem, I thought
> that upgrading her from ver 5.8.8 to  7.1 would help solve for her
> the problem I had had in not being able to send e-mail from the
> 1and1.com accounts.  Unfortunately, after the upgraded file loaded,
> ALL of the account title lines were missing the names of the
> accounts  (but the folders and e-mail within each folder were intact
> as were the total message and unread message count for each
> account).   Clicking on the empty title lines revealed the
> properties pages, which shows that all of the SMTP and mail servers
> were blank and the ports were listed as "0"!!   Help!   I do I
> restore this information?   I have located the message database
> folders, but I don't know what I need to do to restore the account
> information.

I had this before, I think it was a 6.x version.

Type in the accounts names as they are the same names as the folders
on the hard disk.

If the account details (from transport details to templates) are not
restored when you now restart TB!, there may be a problem with the
file in which these are stored. I am not sure of the file name,
somebody else needs to help out. As it was only one account in my
case, I just retyped all of it.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 7.1.18.3 (BETA)
under Windows 10.0 Build 10586