Hello TBUDL'ers,

My wife has had occasion to attempt to send email from TB! (on her laptop) using
a non-home WIFI. We use Charter as our ISP here at home and she now has to use a
WIFI supplied by an AT&T router for a while. She can receive email but cannot
send, always getting this error message in the log:

!7/1/2016, 17:40:44: SEND - Server reports it is not ready, reply: "impout005
charter.net MTY2LjE3Ny4xODQuMjI0 You must connect from Charter IP space. E1110"

Even if she uses the "WIFI Hotspot" supplied from her iPhone in lieu of the AT&T
router, we still get the same error message in the log.

I've looked at her account settings and the only places I find where there could
be a problem are ACCOUNT/PROPERTIES/TRANSPORT/SMTP Server and mail server. Both
strings contain CHARTER.NET.

Would these settings cause the problem and if so, what should they be changed
to? Or, is there some other reason why TB! should act this way?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

:usflag: :alabamaflag: Central Alabama

Using TB! 6.0.12
OS: Safely back to Windows 7, Service Pack 1

---