Hi

On Saturday 23 July 2016 at 11:30:04 PM, in
<mid:110637778.20160723183...@gmail.com>, Leonard S. Berkowitz wrote:

> My account is working. It is my wife's Gmail account
> that is not

> working

[snipped]

> I am confident that the password is correct.

> What else can be the problem.

If there is any difference between your Gmail account settings in TB!
and your wife's, apart from usernames and passwords, that would
perhaps explain it.

Otherwise, Gmail and Yahoo both from time to time randomly disable POP
and/or SMTP on an account and you have to log into their web interface
to fix it.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

The truth is rarely pure and never simple

Using The Bat! v7.1.18 on Windows 10.0 Build 10586