Hi

On Thursday 28 July 2016 at 4:20:06 PM, in
<mid:14175437.20160728102...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> Anyone else experience this after going to Windows
> 10

Not me, but I moved from an elderly and failing XP machine to a new
box that came with Windows 10 (home, 64-bit) pre-installed.

> what can be done about it?

Possibly a file permissions issue. Unless you are running (or running
TB!) as an Administrator, you may not be able to save to the
"C:\Program Files (x86)" directory or anywhere below it. Of course, if
your mail folders are located there, this cannot be the problem.

> The only other hiccup I've seen is
> that the Windows information
> macros no longer work as you can see from my sig.

They work for me. It would be nice if their function could be extended
to display 32-bit or 64-bit after the version numbers (in my case,
64-bit for both Windows and TB!).

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Gypsy Dwarf Escapes Prison: Small Medium at large

Using The Bat! v7.1.18 on Windows 10.0 Build 10586