Hi

On Sunday 11 September 2016 at 12:58:14 PM, in
<mid:1212903556.20160911125...@riseup.net>, MFPA wrote:-

> Hi

> Since upgrading from TB! v4 to v7, I have noticed
> extra blank lines

> appearing in the quoted text when I reply to some
> messages.

> I had time today to investigate which messages this
> happens for. It

> seems to be where the reply template invokes Januk
> Aggarwal's "ReWrap"

> macro [0] to "Recursively wrap quoted reply text".

It's simpler than I thought. Januk Aggarwal's "ReWrap" makes use of
the %WRAPPED macro. I get the same issue if I forego the RegExp bit
and just use %quotes(%WRAPPED(63,%TEXT)).

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Using The Bat! v7.2.0.2 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 10586

---