Hi

On Sunday 9 October 2016 at 4:42:06 PM, in
<mid:1427561600.20161009084...@dakotacom.net>, Mike Greenbaum wrote:-

> I will be moving to another new Windows 7 machine which will
> support 64-bit (actually, the old computer supports 64-bit--not
> sure why I'm using the 32-bit).

Probably just inertia. Unless you use any plugins (TB!'s download page
says "The 64-bit version of The Bat! does not accept 32-bit plugins".)

> I would assume I'd download the latest version of The Bat! -- or
> can I get the same version--which would be best to do?

If you are like me at deleting files, you may still have the
installation file you downloaded for your current version.

The latest version (7.3.6) will have some bug fixes and a may have some
additional features, but will not accept your v6.x licence. If you
look at "Help | About" it might tell you what version your current
licence covers you until.  A licence that covers 6.4.x will be good to
either the last 6.x.x version (6.8.8?) or the last 7.0.x version
(7.0.0.56?), depending on when you bought the v6 licence [0].

At the bottom of the TB! download page is a link to "Archived versions
of The Bat!"[1].

[0] <https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php#policy>

[1] <https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/archive_version.php>

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

He who rests on his laurels wears them on wrong end.

Using The Bat! v7.3.6 on Windows 10.0 Build 14393

---