Hi Rick,

On Saturday, January 07, 2017 at 12:42:58 PM you wrote:

MM> _Recuve_ did not give a choice to load on a dongle and it set
MM> Chrome as the browser the minute it was loaded. She used the
MM> piriform's site. Not very well-behaved. The search is still going
MM> on, but we have been able to piece together a mostly complete
MM> list from the reservations calendar, so we're not completely
MM> lost.

Further on Recuva's progress. It did find the .abd. But, when she
tried to open it from the addressbook, it didn't show the
filename, and it had 0 entries.

Many thanks for your help. Somehow the file must have gotten
shredded in the accidental delete.

--

Best Regards,
Maggie                          http://www.OurCabinOnTheCreek.com

When you have to choose between two evils, choose the one you
haven’t tried before.