Hello Avram,

> Is there a way I can replace the filters rules for that account on
> computer B with the rules that are on computer A?

On computer A:
- Locate your MAIL directory, if you don't already know where it is:
  -  On  TB's  menu,  select Options/Preferences/System and your  MAIL
  directory will show there.
-  On  the MAIL directory, locate the folder/directory with the name
  of your account.
-  In  this folder, locate a file named ACCOUNT.SRB This is the file
  that contains all filters for that account.

This  ACCOUNT.SRB  file  is  the  one  that  you have to copy OVER the
corresponding one in computer B.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v7.4.2.0 Christmas Edition
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com