Hi

On Saturday 25 February 2017 at 1:17:05 PM, in
<mid:1185973222.20170225151...@ritlabs.com>, Maxim Masiutin wrote:-

> No, Simple Mapi is just an interface which allow
> applications like
> MS Word, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, etc. to
> send email
> messages. They still use Simple Mapi.

Fair enough. What I had read said Simple MAPI was deprecated in favour
of Enhanced MAPI.

> An application loads mapi32.dll from Windows system
> directory,
> which is just a stub, that, in its turn, looks for a
> default Simple
> Mapi handler via registry, at
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail

Thanks for explaining.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done.

Using The Bat! v7.4.8.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 14393