On Monday, March 6, 2017, 12:19:45 AM, Melissa Reese wrote:

> I tried that, but it still didn't work for me. I wonder if you could
> mention all the settings/ports/etc. you're using for both incoming and
> outgoing mail on that account? Thanks!

Just  a  thought  - do you need to set up an app specific password for
TB on Gmail? I think that I had to do that at some point over the last
year or two in order to continue to use Gmail with TB.

I  am  using  the  same  connection  settings as the others, and these
worked before I upgrade to 7.x, so I don't think it is the TB version.

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v7.3.12 on Windows 10.0 Build 14393