Hi

On Thursday 6 July 2017 at 8:32:26 AM, in
<mid:1829445502.20170706173...@sunnysydney.com>, Tom wrote:-

> This still does not work for me consistently. While I
> can get some
> options  to  appear  where  I  need/want  them,
> others show up in the
> settings but never in the actual email window.

The options available in the Format menu (and some other menus in the
message compose window) vary according to which editor you are using.
For example, Bold will only be available in the HTML editor.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave.

Using The Bat! v7.4.16.14 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 14393