Hello Everyone,

just wonder how to best restore some messages.
I  used  an  image  to  roll back my pc for 2 days and as expected the
messages for these two days are now gone.
I  do have a backup run via TB having everything in there as well as a
copy  of  the  those folders in TB that had new emails. I have quite a
few  email  accounts  but due to the weekend only two accounts had new
mail.
So I wonder if I can "surgically" replace a folder like XYZ Known with
all  it's  contents and leave the rest of the TB folder tree untouched
or do I need to run a full restore from my TBArchive?

--
Best regards,
Tom