A  while  ago this list helped me successfully set up TB! to work with
my  new  GMAIL  account as well as my old "normal" POP3 e-mail account
with  a  different  ISP  (Zen  Internet  UK). All worked fine for some
months  but in the last few days when TB! polls the GMAIL server I get
the error window in this link:

http://www.gatesgarth.com/root.jpg

Can someone more knowledgeable than I suggest what's happening and how
to solve it please? Thanks. Apologies if it's not a Bat! problem, help
still welcome!

--

          Best Regards, Chris Wilson

          mailto:ch...@chriswilson.tv

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"