Hi Jack,

JSL> Hello Thomas,

JSL> On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 you wrote:

TF>> Hello David,

TF>> On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 07:34:18 +0200 GMT (23-Aug-17, 12:34 +0700 GMT),
TF>> David Earl wrote:

>>> Hi Jack,

happening?

>>> My guess is that the size of the file is not the problem.
TF>> [snip]

TF>> Before we take any guesses, may I kindly suggest we wait for him to
TF>> advise the file size.

JSL> My apologies to all for not including pertinent information in the original
JSL> email. It was sent in haste.

JSL> So, The file size (.MP4) is 594,243,584 bytes.
JSL> The computer's (Asus laptop) memory size is 8 GB.
JSL> OS is Win 10 Home 64 bit.

JSL> She is running TB! v6.0.12.

JSL> I have not yet tried to duplicate emailing this file from my desktop but
will do
JSL> so soon.

It was actually not so much of a guess, Jack, because I have seen the
indicated error message before. I suggested the solution that resolved
my problem.

As far as guesses go, _*assuming*_ that the attachment file size is
the problem is also a guess. Personally, I've sent files that were
over a gigabyte through TheBat and, on a 32-bit system, the
theoretical limit is 4 GB. I haven't checked on the 64-bit limit. Said
size has nothing to do with RAM.

The general cause of problems with attachment sizes are the limits
placed on accounts by the ISP, especially when free accounts are used,
not email clients. Those limits cannot cause problems until the
message reaches the ISP's servers and can be examined by them. Such a
problem should not affect the local computer.

--
Thanks,
David