Hello all,

Sorry for the 2nd test.
I expect success so this ought to be the last one!

Best wishes,
RG

--
Random tagline:
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 thus spake Tbudl:
Cannot find a quick template "Initials"> Hi Tbudl
Cannot find a quick template "Initials">
Cannot find a quick template "Initials"> Sorry, not meaning to spam
anyone, but perceived failures trying
Cannot find a quick template "Initials"> earlier to take part in the
list, ergo this test.
Cannot find a quick template "Initials">
Cannot find a quick template "Initials"> Please delete me. Sorry to
bother.
Cannot find a quick template "Initials">