Hi

Starting this afternoon, every time I try to encrypt or decrypt or
sign or verify an openPGP message it fails with Windows error 193.

The error message box says "The Bat!" at the top left. Below that is a
white "X" on a red background, next to which is written the command
line that TB! is passing to GnuPG. Below that it says "Error=193" and
there is an "OK" button at the bottom right.

I have not installed or uninstalled any software lately receive some
windows updates today.

Has anybody else seen this and know what to do about it?

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.

Using The Bat! v7.4.16.14 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 15063