Hello Steve Lamb,
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:06:49 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, June 14, 2000, 10:06:49 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

> Wednesday, June 14, 2000, 6:09:12 AM, tracer wrote:
>> Doesnt it depend on who makes you keyboard who is right?? (g)

>     Most certainly.  Show me the grey * on this one:
> <http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/hhkbindex.html>

Nice board, but I asume you donot need arrow keys for games (g).
I have seen keyboards where they gave the groups colour for those
practising touch typing and when going to one office I always have a
keyboard with me: they use those horrible MS natural feel things...
I really wonder if gates uses one of them...

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.44 with Windows 98