Hello Tbudl,

I  did  something, and now all the icons ("Get New Mail", "Send Queued
Mail"  etc)  are  not  those that I used to have. In detail, I used to
have just the icons, and now there is the text under the icons, making
them wider and messing up my screen design.

I looked in every setting I could think of but did not find where to
choose the icons.

I also seem to remembers that I chose those icons without text many
years ago, so there must be a way to change them.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Travel Map:

under Windows 10.0 Build 16299