Sunday, June 3, 2018, 12:40:52 PM, you wrote:

> I had that with an account a few years ago. I deleted the account from
> TB", selecting the option to keep the account files on disk. Then I
> created a "new" account with the same name and pointed it to the
> existing account files. (First I made a copy of the account files in
> case anything went wrong.)

Shift  Ctrl  Alt L didn't fix the problem. Looks like I need to delete
the duplicates manually and recreate them   Deleting one will probably
delete all the others with the same name in the account tree.
I  have backups anywa and the addected accounts are on my own domains,
so no issues with "forgot password" routines.

Maybe  they  have been there a long time, but my first suspect for the
cause is the forced updates in Windows 10 Pro.

Adrian