Hello MFPA,

> For virtual folders, in the properties dialog the Filter tab has a
> checkbox called "Count in upper level". What does this do? I can't see
> what effect it has, although I don't know what to look for.

Just tried it. When a folder has some sub-folders, the counts Unread
an Total in the parent folder will show in parenthesis the
corresponding counts of the sub-folders, except VFs if they don't have
the option "Count in upper level" selected.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v8.8.2.8 (BETA)