Please explain how this works.

What is S/MIME?
What is OpenPGP?

Currently the bar reads "S/MIME + OpenPGP (auto)"

What is happening automatically?

There are also a picture of a locak and a green "Sign when complete" button to
the right of the S/MIME + Open PGP (auto) bar.   What do those buttons do?

If I went to send an encrypted message to a client.  What are the steps that
would permit me to do that?

I apologize, in advance, if this is discussed in a help file, but I could not
find a coherent discussion.

Thanks.

Avi

Avram L. Sacks
Attorney at Law
3809 Enfield Avenue
Skokie, IL  60076
av...@asackslaw.com
773-206-0276

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 7.1.18 on Win 7 Pro