Hello Thomas Fernandez,

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 2:21:55 PM, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> ...and now it's gone. Weird.

> Can someboy lese using GMX please test this, so that we can see
> whether they cut trailing blanks in order to "improve" customer
> experience?

I don't use GMX, but looking through other messages on the list,
messages from Chris Wilson and Feli Wilke also appear to come via GMX
(using a different domain name in Chris' case) and are also missing
the space, so it does look like it could be a GMX issue.

Thomas, if you DM me a reply, I can check to see whether the space is
missing from that, which will rule out the list software doing
something to messages via GMX.

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v8.8 on Windows 10.0 Build 17134