Hi Maxim,

I hope that The Bat! can offer the 'old style' toolbars as a
choice for those of us who want to upgrade.  Thanks!

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 11:42:47 PM you wrote:

MMvT> (cross-posted to TBUDL, TBBETA)

MMvT> Hello,

MMvT> What do you think about the screenshots of the upcoming
MMvT> The Bat! v9 which is currently in development?

MMvT> You can see the screenshots at
MMvT> https://www.facebook.com/emailman/posts/10157552017414120

MMvT> If you like them, please put "Like". If you don't, please put "Angry".
Thank you!

--

Best Regards,
Maggie                          http://www.OurCabinOnTheCreek.com

"...To live on as we have is to leave behind joy and love and
companionship because we know it to be transitory, of the moment:
we know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can
imagine that love is eternal." -Lorien (The First One)

---