Hello MFPA,

Sunday, October 6, 2019, 3:41:41 AM, you wrote:

>> Good to know... Here is the same image:
>> https://i.imgur.com/nYgAZfH.png

> If it's always about the same amount of space, you could alter the
> column widths (or add extra columns to the display).

I was looking for an option that specifically allows to flexibly
resize application's main window. There is "switch to summary view",
but that's not exactly the same as non-existent "keep columns ratio
while resizing".

I have created support ticket with Ritlabs on 10/06/2019, but no reply
yet. Hopefully mr.Petrari has passed it to developers and they will
consider it for v9.X branch.