Greetings,

As an avid Zimbra user (as well the TheBat user!), I wonder if anyone
else is missing "tabs" in the interface?

Imagine fairly typical situation: you are working on several letters at the
same
time and need to quickly skim through something in the Inbox.

On *nix, one could use tiling WM and Claws to create nested layout.
Or just use Thunderbird. Zimbra offers tabs out of the box.
TheBat...  As far as I can tell, tabs are not supported.

Here is the ticket in Mantis, please feel free to upvote:
https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1826

--
Cheers,